Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I was thinking

I was thinking of making a style blog after my new favorite blog.
My friend's dad's blog: thesartorialist.blogspot.com

Maybe not style probably more of a music blog.
I have this passion for music that is impenetrable. I dance, and sing.
Dance is my first love.
Then song.

When I dance I know that everything is going to be fine, amazing, and everything else. I can just dream while I pas de chas. I love ballet, because it has the french culture I love oh so much, but then there is this beauty of steps, and jumping. More than anything in ballet, I love the turns and jumps. The jumps are so high with pointed toes, and the turns flow so well. It's beautiful, and amazing.
More than anything I love tap dancing. Tap dance has these steps. Where you flick your feet in amazing ways and I love it!

Music.
There are so many things I could say.
I will start with singing. Singing feels like I leave all emotion on the stage.
If I sing a song. When I sing a song.
If I'm upset I can write a song, sing it once or twice. And my tears are gone. That is what I love about my voice. The songs just flow. When I was younger I couldn't stand slow songs because they were this reminder that some people are sad out there. The fast songs were songs I could dance to. I love finding one gem and feeling exsquisite that you've found this amazing song and it's all yours. That's what I'm working on. Finding songs that I KNOW no one else could know. For my school talent show I found this amazing song that very few people knew, and when I sung it I felt like I was sharing my secrets all at once. Amazing feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment