skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brunettes ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. If you don't like brunettes leave right now!!!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
COME ON!
COME ON! More homework! And GUESS WHAT?! I have dry lips, and it feels creepy!!!! Good part is, I wrote a song.
Synchronized smiling. :)
1 comment:
Chico
October 19, 2009 at 5:04 PM
HAHA. Tons of HW too.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lizarus
This is Lizarus aka Lizzie in a better mood and green.
My Lizard Lizarus
He's brown when he's bored/sad.
adopt your own virtual pet!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(11)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(71)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(10)
Remember when....
True Friend Test
Well..............
Doggy say Bye Bye
COME ON!
Homework
Brunettes Rock, But B.E.G.s are ten times better!
FIRE IN THE HO!
Modern Dance is weird
I'm Back
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
About Me
Lizzie
I LOVE singing, my idol is Taylor Swift. I ALWAYS have a crush, and I hope to get a recording contract by the time I'm 18. I'm OBSESSED with pigs, I even collect them.
View my complete profile
HAHA. Tons of HW too.
ReplyDelete