skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brunettes ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. If you don't like brunettes leave right now!!!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Herbal Essences
So for those of you who are Herbal Essences users...
There are facts on the back of all the bottles of shampoo and mine says...
On average blonds have more hairs on their head than brunettes!
But whatever, that means we have less hair to deal with... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lizarus
This is Lizarus aka Lizzie in a better mood and green.
My Lizard Lizarus
He's brown when he's bored/sad.
adopt your own virtual pet!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(11)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
▼
January
(5)
Annoying Parents
Herbal Essences
YAWN!
DEcomposition Book
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
►
2009
(71)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(10)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
About Me
Lizzie
I LOVE singing, my idol is Taylor Swift. I ALWAYS have a crush, and I hope to get a recording contract by the time I'm 18. I'm OBSESSED with pigs, I even collect them.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment